Jennifer left a day ago. During her pre-departure preparations, she has continued the time honored tradition of pilfering the parental belongings and absconding with them (usually for college, but in the case for her summer out west). The dastardly child has stolen my only i-pod cord, a new jar of peanut butter, and 2 boxes of girl scout cookies (thin mints no less). And, that's just what we've discovered so far. My hairbrush is also awol, but will probably turn up somewhere. But, she did leave the empty box of bandaids. Retaliation will be harsh. (And, wait till she finds the rubber snake I hid in her camping gear.....)

1 comments:

I object to some of her statements see my response

http://thoughtsofparadise.blogspot.com/2010/05/objection.html

Post a Comment

About Me

Although I've been thinking and writing as "freshman mom", I guess that technically, I'm now the mom of a sophmore as my daugher has just completed her freshman year at the University of Florida (studying mechanical/biomedical engineering).

Followers