Thanks to all those who’ve contributed additional fears to add to my list. These include:

• Trampled by moose
• Trapped in a remote restroom
• Shot into the sky by a newly formed geyser
• Engulfed by an avalanche/
• Hit by a piece of falling space debris or meteorite
• Chased by a deranged clown (read “Life Expectancy” by D. Koontz or Stephen Kings “It”)
• Falling into a crevasse
• Swept away by a lahar (a type of mudflow or landslide composed of pyroclastic material and water that flows down from a volcano – and yes, Mt. Ranier is volcanic!)
• Getting attacked by a giant, radioactive chipmunk (or other mutant-type critters)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Although I've been thinking and writing as "freshman mom", I guess that technically, I'm now the mom of a sophmore as my daugher has just completed her freshman year at the University of Florida (studying mechanical/biomedical engineering).

Followers